Singer/songwriters who would like to develop a much larger following of fans and achieve unpredictable breakthroughs with their music are well advised to take note of the benefits of being interviewed on Alive with Clive.
Alive with Clive is known as The TV Show That Inspires You To Multiply Your Magnificence! And each week it features an emerging or established singer/songwriter who is passionate about sharing his or her music with the world.
As mentioned in a recent Blog post, “Now You Can Patch Yourself Into Alive with Clive!” Alive with Clive was recently featured in an article by Brian Marschhauser in WhitePlainsPatch. The title of the article is: “Meet Your White Plains Public Access Stars: Alive with Clive,” and you will find it when you click here.
If you are a singer/songwriter who would like to be considered for an interview on Alive with Clive, you will find out where to submit your request when you click here.
Here are The Top 20 Benefits of Being a Guest on Alive with Clive:
- Simultaneous Broadcasts. While Alive with Clive is broadcast on Channel 76 in White Plains, New York, on Mondays at 8.30 p.m. and on Wednesdays at 7 p.m., it is now also broadcast at those same times on the Internet at http://wpcommunitymedia.org. When you go to that Web site at those times, click on the button to “Watch Live.”
- 24/7 Availability. Each show is also made available for 6½ days 24/7 on the Web site for The Alive with Clive Global Community at http://alivewithclive.tv/blog immediately after it is shown in White Plains.
- The Alive with Clive Top 20. Each singer/songwriter who appears on Alive with Clive becomes eligible to be voted into The Alive with Clive Top 20. So far, The FIRST Alive with Clive Top 20 compilation of songs has been created, and additional compilations will be created in the future. A portion of the proceeds from sales of these compilations are for people affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa.
- Events and Contests. Each singer/songwriter who has been interviewed on Alive with Clive also becomes eligible to participate in events and contests involving Alive with Clive that may be created in the future.
- Facebook Posts. Guests are featured in posts on my Facebook page and on The Alive with Clive TV Show Page on Facebook when their shows become available for viewing, and in that way become known to my increasing group of friends and fans of Alive with Clive on Facebook.
- YouTube. Singer/songwriters are also featured in clips from Alive with Clive posted on The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/high5clive.
- Music Videos Chart. Music videos created by singer/songwriters who have been interviewed on Alive with Clive are now being featured on The Alive with Clive Top 20 Music Videos Chart, which you’ll find when you click here.
- Social Media. Singer/songwriters who receive lots of votes to be in The Alive with Clive Top 20 are mentioned frequently in my Blog posts and Press Releases, as well as in posts on Facebook and Twitter, and will soon be mentioned on other social media sites too.
- Boost Stature. Since clips from Alive with Clive are posted on The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube, singer/songwriters seeking to boost their credibility, enhance their stature, demonstrate their talent and impress journalists and talent bookers, can refer to the clips on YouTube and embed links to the clips on their Web sites. These clips are also seen by film makers and TV producers in search of songs for their movies and shows.
- Worldwide Following. The clips on YouTube also enable the music and talent of singer/songwriters who’ve been on Alive with Clive to be appreciated by a growing base of music lovers all over the world.
- Competitive Advantage. In the intensely competitive environment involving thousands of singer/songwriters doing whatever they can to attract attention, the exposure obtained from an appearance on Alive with Clive gives singer/songwriters an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
- Recognition. Guests obtain recognition for the years of dedication, commitment and effort devoted to reaching the stage of being in a position to appear on Alive with Clive as an emerging or established singer/songwriter.
- Gratification. Guests also find it immensely gratifying, rewarding and fun to have the opportunity to tell their story, promote their CDs and EPs, and share their music with those who will see their show on Alive with Clive or the clips from the show that are posted on YouTube.
- Search Engines. Because an interview on Alive with Clive leads to the creation of references to guests on the Internet, guests on Alive with Clive will show up more often and gain additional respect when people search for them on the Internet.
- Exclusive Community. Singer/songwriters who appear on Alive with Clive automatically become members of an exclusive community of singer/songwriters who enjoy a distinct set of benefits that emanate from an appearance on the show.
- Inspiration. By sharing the obstacles they have overcome to pursue their music career, guests provide inspiration to others to overcome challenges. Guests also have the opportunity to discover the degree to which their music is appreciated by me and others in ways they haven’t yet realized, and in turn be inspired by their accomplishments to date.
- Experience. It’s not every day that guests are called upon to perform in front of a camera, and in the future they might be on a much bigger show with a much larger live audience. The experience they gain during their interview on Alive with Clive is invaluable for the future.
- Professional Environment. To capture their performances on videotape, we don’t rely on a friend holding a handheld video camera with an obstructed view in a noisy pub with poor lighting. Instead, a team of professionally-trained and experienced sound engineers and camera operators records each interview with state-of-the-art equipment for viewing on a recognized public access station and the Internet.
- The Alive with Clive Brand. Steps are being implemented to develop the Alive with Clive brand into a brand that is recognized all over the world, so anyone who has been interviewed on Alive with Clive will be able to capitalize on the efforts in place to expand recognition of the Alive with Clive brand.
- Archived Shows for Gold Members. Recent Alive with Clive interviews that have already been broadcast are being made available for Gold Members of The Alive with Clive Global Community at http://alivewithclive.tv/blog.
As mentioned above, if you are a singer/songwriter who would like to be considered for an interview on Alive with Clive, you will find out where to submit your request when you click here.
http://alivewithclive.tv – multiplying magnificence one guest at a time!
Pingback: The Alive with Clive Most Inspiring Song Contest – 121911 Update! « Clive Swersky's Blog