In the hustle and bustle and aftermath of finalizing the steps necessary to be in a position to launch The FIRST Alive with Clive Top 20 compilation of 20 songs by December 1, 2010, World AIDS Day, including the publication of a Press Release, it occurred to me that I did not publish a Blog post to direct your attention to the Press Release and the compilation of songs, which is now available for you to purchase and enjoy.
So, if you have not yet seen the Press Release with the headline, World AIDS Day 2010 Marks Start of Launch of The FIRST Alive with Clive Top 20, you can see it now when you click here.
Here is the cover I have designed for the compilation:
To purchase the compilation, click here.
As a reminder, $10 from the sale of each compilation will be contributed to people affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa.
All 20 songs fit on one CD, which you can burn after you purchase and download the compilation.
Here again is a list of the songs in The FIRST Alive with Clive Top 20:
- “Untied” – Serotonen
- “That’s My Son” – The Melillo Brothers
- “Signs” – Irena Hart
- “Fall Apart” – Joe Venice
- “Oh No No” – Kylie Edmond
- “Rock Song” – Dan Sheehan
- “Jump” – Allison Scola
- “Live Your Life” – Lisa Redford
- “Without Love” – Joe Travers
- “My Creation” – Jeneen Terrana
- “Cradle the Moon” – Cassandra Kubinski
- “Wings of an Angel” – Jason Gisser
- “A Better Life” – Scott Krokoff
- “Bryan’s Song” – Jessica Labus
- “Don’t” – Scott Urgola
- “Ringing of the Bells” – Robert Randall
- “Starring Role” – John Taglieri
- “PostData/We Communicate” – Lisa Bianco
- “Window” – Alex P. Taylor
- “Love” – Daniel Angelus
To see a Blog post on this Blog about each one of these songs and the musicians who created them, scroll down below or click on the link for Alive with Clive Top 20 under Categories in the bar to the right of the main page of my Blog.
I wish you much joy in listening to the songs!
www.alivewithclive.tv — raising at least a billion dollars for people affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa!