Here is A Quick 10-Point News Summary about all that is happening in the world of Alive with Clive at the moment:
1. To read the Press Release I issued on July 21, 2010, “Companies Or Groups Can Benefit From Alive with Clive YouTube AIDS Contest,” click here. Please note that I have moved the deadline set from July 31 to September 30, 2010, to coincide with the end of Phase 4 of The Alive with Clive YouTube Video Clip Contest, which is described here.
2. If you’re in a company or group that would like to reap the rewards of placing an order for 250 or more “I’m Alive with Clive” T-shirts, click here.
3. I’m seeking major companies to provide incentives, bonuses and discounts to encourage orders of 250 or more “I’m Alive with Clive” T-shirts by companies or groups so I can meet my goal of raising $25,000 for people affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa by September 30, 2010. So please let me know if you can put me in touch with any marketing or p.r. executives at major companies or contact me if you are one of them.
4. As mentioned in one of my recent Blog posts, “Will You Please Be One Of My Angels?” which you’ll see when you click here, I’d love you to become one of the Alive with Clive Angels:
* You’ll be featured on the Special Page I have created on my Web site for Alive with Clive Angels, which you’ll see when you click here;
* Your life will be enriched in a multitude of different ways if you are;
* You’ll be helping me to provide support for people affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa;
* All it takes is for you to arrange for ten or more people to order an “I’m Alive with Clive” T-shirt through you at the page you’ll see when you click here; and
* Everyone who orders in your group will gain free access to my $24.97 book of over 375 of the most inspiring quotes of all time, Quotes To Multiply Your Magnificence, plus all future updates, as well as discounts when they’re available and other bonuses.
5. To order an “I’m Alive with Clive” T-shirt and gain access to my $24.97 book of Quotes To Multiply Your Magnificence, as well as all future updates, plus discounts when they’re available and other bonuses, FREE, click here.
6. Anne-Margaret Redding won Phase 2 of the Alive with Clive YouTube Video Clip Contest described here. Congratulations, Anne-Margaret! You can see the video clip of her singing her song, “Live In Love,” on the Home Page of http://alivewithclive.tv now through July 31, 2010.
7. Phase 3 of The Alive with Clive YouTube Video Clip Contest described here ends on July 31. There is still time for many exciting developments to occur in this contest to determine the video clips that will be seen the most on the Home Page of http://alivewithclive.tv through December 31, 2010.
8. I’ve figured out how to deal with unassigned “I’m Alive with Clive” T-shirt orders for the Alive with Clive YouTube Video Clip Contest. Stay tuned for the details.
9. I am now following Train on Twitter and have been receiving daily inspiration from their song, “Calling All Angels.” It’s a great song and I recommend you watch the video:
10. With The Alive with Clive Top 20 Plan I have created, each dollar intended for people affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa will end up doing the work of at least ten dollars, but in all likelihood several thousands of dollars. To gain access to The Alive with Clive Top 20 Plan, click on the link to the right of the video clip on the Home Page of http://alivewithclive.tv.
That’s all for now, folks.
I’ll be providing you with more news in upcoming Blog posts.
For continuous updates, find me on:
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cliveswersky
Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/high5clive
www.alivewithclive.tv — raising at least a billion dollars for people affected by HIV/AIDS in South Africa