One of the best ways to nurture a romantic relationship, we can all agree, is with a beautiful love song.
So, I’ve just created an exciting new contest for Valentine’s Day.
The purpose of the contest is to find the love song you love the most!
Since thousands of love songs have been written over the past few decades, I’ve decided to make it easy for you to participate in this contest.
I’ve selected just ten songs.
How did I select the ten songs?
Of the video clips I have so far posted on The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/high5clive of musicians singing songs on Alive with Clive, I noticed that about ten are love songs.
So I have listed these ten songs on the same web page where you vote for your favorite musician who has been on Alive with Clive to be in The Alive with Clive Top 20.
All you have to do is the following:
- Enter your full name and email address at http://alivewithclive.tv/awctop20.html.
- Click on the left-hand rectangle to cast your vote on the web page you see after you click on Submit.
- Scroll down to the section where the ten love songs are listed on the next web page you see.
- Vote for the love song you love the most.
- While you are on that page, take a moment also to scroll up the page to vote for your favorite musician or band. Since the musicians are listed in a different section higher up on the page, both your vote for the love song you love the most and your vote for your favorite musician or band will be registered at the same time.
- An incidental feature of this contest is that lower down on the same web page for voting you will also be able to vote for one of two music videos featuring love songs that have been created by two of the musicians who are in The Alive with Clive Top 20:
· Heartstrings by Irena Hart (formerly Irena Makarchuk); and
· Freakshow by Jerry Cherry
As a reminder, everyone who votes gains instantaneous FREE access to more than ten of the most life-enriching bonuses available on the internet today, and everyone (including musicians whose songs are featured in the contest) who votes between now and February 13 will be entered in a drawing to win prizes.
At the moment, these are the two prizes that will be awarded (and in the next few days more prizes are likely to be added to the list):
· Romance by Choice – Finding Love At Last, a $299 course on romance with eleven CDs created by Bill Scalzitti, THE Coach for Romance, in collaboration with his wife Jeana Scalzitti, Ph.D., described at http://www.romancebychoice.com and http://www.coachforromance.com.
· Keys To The Kingdom, a book by Alison A. Armstrong, creator of Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women, described at http://www.understandmen.com.
Love’s Muse, the brand new CD from Justin Biaggi and The Hopeless Romantics.
The winner will be announced in an email I send out on the eve of Valentine’s Day, by no later than 11.59 p.m., New York time, on Friday, February 13, 2009.
The musician whose song ends up being the love song you love the most won’t win any physical prize for having the winning song, but will win the following prizes that are far more valuable:
- Bragging Rights!
The right to tell his or her fans and the world that his or her song is the Alive with Clive Valentine’s Day Love Song For 2009! because it won the contest to find the love song performed on Alive with Clive that music lovers love the most!
The winner will be featured in a Press Release I issue to announce the winner and in The Alive with Clive TV Show MagEzine.
I’d love to be able to say, too, that the winner will have the opportunity to perform the winning love song on national TV, but I cannot make that promise. I will nevertheless be doing whatever I can to make that happen, and if any of you reading this blog post can help me to make that happen, please let me know.
To enable you to easily find and watch the ten love songs for which video clips are available on The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube, I have included them below in the order in which each musician is currently ranked in The Alive with Clive Top 20:
- Kiss Me Sweetly by Anthony Melillo from his CD, Just Gettin’ Started
- Fall Apart by Joe Venice
- Sometime After Midnight by Cassandra Kubinski
- Without Love by Joe Travers from his CD, Harbor
- I Think Of You by Joséphine Ancelle from her CD, Unfinished Life
- Turned Around by Jerry Cherry from his CD, Life Is Sweeter
- Spend My Life by Markeisha Ensley from her CD, Ready
- One by Diana Page from her CD, Love Will Find A Way
- Canvas by Madi Diaz from her CD, Skin And Bone
- Fallin’ by Carla Lynne Hall
And here are the links to see the music videos for Heartstrings by Irena Hart and Freakshow by Jerry Cherry:
· Heartstrings, by Irena Hart
· Freakshow, by Jerry Cherry from his CD, Life Is Sweeter
If you don’t see a song of your favorite musician, he or she will be featured in some way in an upcoming post on this blog.
So, enjoy the songs and vote for your favorites. You can vote every day but no more than once a day.
Also, please take a moment to Digg this blog post so lots more people can be aware of this contest and the musicians who have been interviewed on Alive with Clive.
To Digg this blog post, click on the Share button below and follow the directions after that to Digg it!
The world wants to experience the genius within you NOW!
The TV Show That Inspires You To Multiply Your Magnificence!
The exciting new way to do business so that everybody wins!
The Alive with Clive TV Channel on YouTube
Follow Clive Swersky on Twitter